A farting's Tale: Misery of Situation



We used to take occasional tours of our varsity friends together. What I will say today is not a description of the tour. It is about a very small event that happened during our St. Martin tour.


Before getting into the 'AC bus'.
Before getting into the 'AC bus'.December 26, 2016 AD, around 7 pm. We sailed from St. Martin to Teknaf. There was always a manager on our tour, and every time it was our Raja Kaka (We call our friend Raju as Raja Kaka). So when we got off the ship and was looking for a local bus to Cox's Bazar, I told him, 'Money is temporary, let's ruin them. Let’s go by AC bus today '. After listening to me, he agreed. After searching a lot, we got the opportunity to come to Cox's Bazar by AC bus. We found a direct bus from Teknaf to Dhaka. Though the company does not allow local passengers, we managed it somehow. The mainstream passengers were very bothered. We got on the bus with the feeling as if we are the main passengers, and the main passengers are the local ones. We were sixteen in number. The bus journey started, after a while, I started to feel a little sick (motion sickness). There was nausea, headache, and various other ailments. At that very moment, someone polluted the air with a fart? I am in a rogue state, the situation was not under control. By the way, I somehow tolerated it. Exactly five minutes later, the same thing happened again, what an awkward situation! This time I started praying, 'Oh my God, help me this time. In the meantime, a passenger on the bus said, 'Hey Supervisor, don't you see the awful smell, spray the air freshener'. The poor supervisor sprayed the air freshener without realizing the situation. And where does it go! As much as there was natural oppression for so long, we were tolerating it somehow. This time the matter turned into a cocktail and jumped on us with the power of the greatest stench. What else to do, I leashed everything that was in my stomach, even inside the AC bus with the doors and windows closed. I could not tolerate this time, I wish I could break the window of the bus and get out. It was a disgusting situation when we arrived in Cox's Bazar in a subconscious state. As soon as I got off the bus, I started clearing the rest of the things that remained in my stomach. Meanwhile, my Raja kaka came to me and whispered in my ear, 'Dude, dude, you know what? The second time it was me '. 



No comments

Powered by Blogger.